Pink Ladies Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Breast Forms > Contact Breast Forms
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think of Contact Breast Forms?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pinkladies View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pinkladies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think of Contact Breast Forms?
    Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 1:26pm
Has anyone tried contact breast forms and how are they finding them?

This comment originally posted by Sprout but re-entered by Pink Ladies following re-organisation of the Forum.
sprout View Drop Down

Quote sprout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 1:53pm
LOLsurely someone out there must have tried 'contact' and can tell me how they got/get on with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jane View Drop Down

Quote Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 4:14am
I loved my stick on bobby!I could go to the beach and change into my bathers like a  normal person instead of worrying if the false boob is going to fly out from under the towel onto someones sandcastle.Its also great for swimming.Tongue
You have to take care of it to keep the contact working effectively but soon the washing and care of it becomes part of your routine.
It also takes awhile to get used to taking it on and off.feels a bit strange but its worth perservering as the benefits are great.At first you worry about sticking it in the right place but soon its second nature and i just slapped it on without thinking.I used to shower bath and do any thing in mineEmbarrassed
It can stay on for up to 3 days.You can also wear a normal...yes normal....bra with it.

sprout View Drop Down

Quote sprout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2009 at 10:24pm
Smilehorray. Thankyou for replying to my post Jane
Very positive and helpful.
 Post Reply Post Reply